Wednesday 2 October 2013

This Girl Needs Advice!!! She Caught Her Brother's Friend Sniffing Her Panties




My brother's friend who is between 17 or 18 came for a Sleep-over, I'm 25. My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. Time went by and I wanted to go for a walk. As I got back went back to my room I saw with my own eyes my brothers friend smelling my underwear from my laundry basket I was so shocked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldn't say a word, dropped my panties and left with shame.

Later that day I sneakily went into my brother's friend's bag to see if he took anything, as I opened his bag I saw my bra and 2 of my underwear, I just got so furious but couldn't do much.

What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal?  I Need Your Advice.

No comments:

The Mom Views

Resources

Pages

Archive