Monday 26 November 2012

IF WISHES HAD WINGS!!!!


I have to admit that I have a hard time blogging during the weekend. I am so busy with my day job and blogs during the week that I basically only have the weekend for errands, cleaning and taking care of me*wink*.
Every parent needs ‘Me Time ‘too.
I therefore came up with this idea to research wacky bedroom designs.
All those crazy childhood rooms that are not functional or reality, but very interesting so enjoy this ride with me.
As children we dream about cool bedrooms and sometimes we even get them. Here are a few of the most cool and wacky kids bedrooms we could find around the internet. You’ll see everything from dream-like thematic kids rooms to great romantic escapes at extravagant resorts. Of course most of these designs are unreal to repeat  but you still can find some interesting ideas and simply enjoy bedrooms that are the coolest out there.

CRAZY  KIDS BED ROOM DESIGNS:











No comments:

The Mom Views

Resources

Pages

Archive